TO REGISTER MARRIAGE IN GEORGIA
Required documents for getting married in Georgia (country):
- Passports of the couple.
- Translation of your passports to Georgian, verified by local notary. This may be done in advance, by sending us scanned copies of your passports.
- Passports of two witnesses. If they are foreign citizens, it also have to be translated and verified.
In case if groom or bride are getting married for second (or third) time, they also have to present divorce certificate which has to be translated to Georgian and verified by notary (for CIS countries) only, or plus it has to be verified by apostille/legalization seal (for other than CIS countries). Apostille/legalization is made by country of residence of the foreign citizen.
If the couple has common children, they also need to present their birth certificate with translation.
Our consultation includes:
- Photo and video service
- DJ, Tamada, Show programme
- Bride and groom image
- Individual wedding style for each wedding couple
- Wedding transport
- Wedding day timing
- Arranging ideal scenery and suitable place for Love story
- Arranging individual scenery and music for wedding ceremony
- Choosing wedding place
- Organizing guests list and places at the ceremony
- Ceremony place and each wedding zone design
- Providing bride with the beauty related advices
- Managing wedding budget
IncludedWedding TourCar with driverTransfer to the airportMeeting at the airport
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantGuideBreakfastAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelFly TicketsEntry Fees